We gives a wide complex of services on development and support of the centralized real-time systems for the enterprises of large, average and small business, and as for the state and public structures:
- Intranet/Extranet/Portals - Intranet and portal solutions can help you meet your business needs for information sharing and collaboration, both within your company and with the outside world.
Intranets are used to manage company information internally. Extranets allow dissemination of information to your vendors, partners, and customers. Use of those solutions allow to:
Intranet and portal solutions offer tremendous business value. We can help you deploy and integrate with your current applications and services, using simple, intuitive user interfaces, so you can start slow and grow. A few small changes today can pay off in big dividends tomorrow Growing businesses like yours invest in technology with the goal of improving productivity, saving time, and improving the bottom line.
- Respond more quickly to market conditions, with search capabilities.
- Improve customer relationships with 24/7 access to resources, including product and part ordering and real-time order status updates.
- Let your Web site handle routine inquiries, so your customer support center can concentrate on value-added service.
- Give clients secure access to password-protected documents from any Web-enabled device.
- Bring your company closer together.
- Get more out of your IT investment, for a cost-effective and smart solution.
- DocuFlow/WorkFlow/BPM - Document and Business process managment system, which allows organizations to standardize and streamline time-consuming, people-based activities and track their progress. By providing a platform for automating, refining and managing complex business processes, they help improve response time and reduce costs. Customers can perform manual processes more quickly and consistently, with fewer hindrances.
- B2B (business-to-business);
- B2C(business-to-consumer) - Construction of the Retail Trade Systems on the Internet;
- CRM(Customer Relationship Management) - Customer Relationship Management is a set of methodologies, software, and usually Internet capabilities that help an enterprise manage customer relationships in an organized way.
Customer relationship management includes all business processes in sales, marketing, and service that touch the customer. For example, an enterprise might build a database about its customers that describes relationships in sufficient detail so that management, salespeople, people providing service, and even the customer can access information, match customer needs with product plans and offerings, remind customers of service requirements, know what other products a customer has purchased, and so on. In contrast to customer care,
Customer Relationship Management tends to be used to deal more specifically with the integration of all business functions with each other.
- SCM(Supply Chain Management) - A complete integration system of the flow of goods and information from initial sourcing all the way through to delivery to the end user. Key activities within this end-to-end process include purchasing, production planning, order processing and fulfillment, inventory management, transportation, distribution, and customer service.
- Enterprise Management;
- HRM(Human Resource Management System)
Contact us for more information about our solution for your business or organization.